Do you have a large employee turnover?
Are you having trouble building a strong team?
The process of selection begins for an employer with reviewing the information submitted by applicants to determine which will meet the requirements of the job. Once the possible candidates have been selected, we strongly recommend a pre-employment inquiry.
A pre-employment inquiry may seem expensive and not necessary for some companies. Yet the effect of pre-employment inquiries can only be positive. The costs of a pre-employment inquiry are minimal compared to the costs of dismissing and training a new employee. It has been shown that high staff turnover decreases organizational productivity and increases costs (Heppell, N & Jalette, P.).
Our goal is to present you the facts. The idea is not to refuse a candidate for the presence of antecedents or other factors on the record, but rather to make an informed choice whether or not to engage an individual with all his or her baggage. Investigations confirm the submitted information of the candidate. It serves to verify the authenticity of the individual who is in front of you. Assistance Investigation takes the time and resources to confirm the integrity of your candidates.
- Detailed investigation report within 48 to 72 hours.
- Are his references valid?
- In-depth questionnaires on organizational skills and tasks
- Does the candidate have the necessary accreditations?
- What are his experiences related to your field?
- Can he bring additional expertise to your organization?
- Will he be able to grow in the long term through your organization?